What I'm Wearing - 3/29/10


45 F
First day of spring classes

Shirt: Desigual (from local boutique)
Jeans: BDG from Urban Outfitters

Blazer: thrifted
Brooch: vintage (from rustyzipper.com)

Boots: Aldo

Bracelets: Brighton and ebay

Ring: pinkice.com
Hot pink nailpolish: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear #23 Fuchsia Power

Lips necklace: Juicy Couture

Fake nose ring: piercedfish.com
turquoise eyeliner!: Urban Decay

My mom and I were shopping at my mom's favorite local boutique (Stella's, for anyone near the northern suburbs of Chicago), when I discovered and fell in love with Desigual, a designer from Spain. Their clothes feature a mix of colorful fabrics, which I love because it makes jeans and a t-shirt seem so much more complex. And I can wear any crazy-colored accessories and make-up, and it all seems pulled together. The items aren't exactly cheap, but are worth checking out if you crave that colorful eclectic look.


Coat: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Forever 21
Convertible Mittens: Uncommon Goods





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

yomogaocho said...

damn, girl! you're hot!!!

Post a Comment