What I'm Wearing - 9/19/10

cloudy; 60 F
shopping at ikea














pinstriped shirt: macy's
denim skirt: wet seal
beige kitten heels: topshop
all bracelets: claire's
all rings: claire's
earrings: claire's
necklace: modcloth

eyes: lancome eyeshadow in "bubbles" and turquoise urban decay liquid liner
hair: in a dutch braid =]

I've been wanting to rock the layered bracelets look foreverrr, and I finally went bracelet shopping last week. I found some great cheap bracelets at claire's and hot topic, as well as some great rings, so expect to see a lot of jewelry shots in future posts.

Also, I've been thinking of putting layers back in my hair, after having it all one length for a long time. I want more volume around my face. But I'm afraid that I won't be able to make gorgeous braids like the one above anymore if I do. So I'm trying to decide whether it's more important that my hair looks good up or looks good down. Tough decision!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment