What I'm Wearing - 9/21/10

sunny, 90 F
first day of classes










dress and tank: anthropologie
denim jacket: express
boots: aldo
heart necklace: claire's
heart & bow earrings: betsey johnson
orange bracelet: plasticland
strawberry tote bag: forever 21

Are you sick of this dress yet? This is now the third time I've posted it on the blog, lol. Ah well, it's one of my favorite summer outfits. I decided to keep it around for the transition to fall, even though I put most of my summer clothes in storage at my parents' house last weekend.

Also, I tried to scrunch my hair with mousse to make waves. But I don't think I left it clipped up long enough, so it didn't turn out very wavy. 

Ok well I have class coming up this evening, so I'm out. Bye for now!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

ABIGAIL NY said...

Love your bag and jewelry!!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Post a Comment