What I'm Wearing - 8/23/10

90 F, partly cloudy
running errands


















These were the first pictures I took with my new tripod, and I think they turned out pretty well! Although, I feel like I look a few pounds heavier in some of them, so maybe I'll have to play around with camera angles and such. 

I wore this outfit to go run errands in town. There's something I love about the combination of this military vest and floral lacy skirt - perhaps the edginess and girly charm balance each other out. I wore my oxfords, since I'd be walking a little over 3 miles to get into town and back. And I love my Juicy Couture bag - it has little cherry hearts all over it! And it's pink and green, which is a fab color combination. I bought the turquoise headphones at the Museum of Science and Industry gift shop, and on this day, I used them to listen to Jay Chou songs while I did my errands! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Matilda said...

I love it! The vest, the skirt, the shoes! Everything looks great! And the bangle is also amazing!

LyddieGal said...

love your military inspired vest -- so cute!

Chic on the Cheap

Post a Comment